like with a machine. not eking out some pitifully crooked stitches with a big needle and embroidery floss.
i have lots of friends that can sew. TEACH ME O WISE ONES.
to see about getting my knee fixed, finally.
sadly, i’m feeling sort of enthused about it. i am very tired of having this whacked-up knee.
you like to say that you’re culturally relevant but then the golden globe noms come out and you haven’t seen any of the films up for best picture: drama.
this is unacceptable.
- buy books for next semester.
- decrease my netflix instant queue by 50%.
- not die because i’m stuck in summerville.
- finish christmas shopping/wrapping.
- cook some delicious recipes that i have saved up.
- sleep some more.
- EXTRA SPECIAL ADDED BONUS GOAL: get my phone back/get a new phone. (because i’m a retard and i lost it today.)
the one-man, in-house step team practice would be over for the semester.
apparently i was mistaken.
it’s scientific research, i swear to you.
(that’s the sound of maniacal success.)
i was just about to go to bed, doing my pre-sleep online routine (fb, email, etc.) when i was randomly like, i’mma go check and see if any classes opened up. i haven’t checked in a few days, now feels like a good time. and i go to the website and linguistics 201 is open! the one thing i didn’t have to get my ideal schedule for next semester! so basically it’s great, i got to swap out of psyc 110 (and open up a spot for my good friend sindhu along the way) and get the class i actually wanted.
now my schedule is like:
“art in nature” freshman seminar
- me: oh, it's a picture of me as a baby! *sarcastic laughter*
- nari: NO, that's a giraffe... oh, wait, i guess that's not too far off.